Saturday, August 17, 2019
Illabo Motorsport Park
Illabo Showground Road, Illabo, NSW
The Gordon Benny, Bob Pymble & Peter Bowland Vintage Speedcar Tribute Meeting
Gates open: 8:00am
Cafe Service commences: 8:30am
Events commence: 10:30am
Lunch Break: approx 12:00noon — 1:00pm (includes Public Pits Inspection)
An official program with events will be published and available at the gate.
Speedway Australia Permit Event for Vintage Speedcars for all Vintage Speedcars, Compacts, Modifieds, Sprintcars, Classic Rear Engine F500’s & all other AVCSNB sanctioned categories.
Also an AASA Permit Speedway Kart “Come & Try” Event will operate as part of the days’ program.
All drivers are welcomed, but must be a member of Gasworks Motorsport Inc (can include membership application with event registration)
online speedway kart entry form »
view speedway karts event supplementary regulations »
download ‘paper’ entry form and GWMS membership form »
Pension & Seniors Cardholders: $3.00
Student Concession: $3.00
Child (12-16yrs): $3.00
Children under 12: FREE
Family Pass (2 Adults and 3 Children): $10.00
Entry Restrictions Apply and Must be 16 years old or older
$40 per driver
$25 Pit Crew
$30 Non-speedway Australia Licence Holders
Directions to Illabo Motorsport Park
- Illabo Motorsports Park is about 10 minutes drive north of Junee.
- Head north out of Junee on the Olympic Hwy (towards Cootamundra)
- At the railway level crossing, just before the Grain Silo in Illabo,
turn RIGHT on to Barbins Road
- Take the slight LEFT on to Morris Street, which becomes Eurongilly Rd
- Continue about 1km until reaching Illabo Showground Rd and turn LEFT
illabo motorsport park on google maps »