Member’s Practice Day
Saturday, October 2, 2021
Illabo Motorsport Park
Invitation for Gasworks Club Members and invited Vintage Speedway & Speedway Karts ONLY
NO General Admission
Practice Event Program
Gates Open 8:00am
Café Service from 8:30am
Drivers Briefing 9:15am
Engine starts 9:30am
Events commence at 10:00am
Practise sessions continue until 4:00pm
Cost: $20.00 per Competitor/Entrant — All drivers must have Speedway Australia Vintage License as a minimum.
Conditions of Entry
- Check-In for All Patrons is mandatory and MUST be completed either by using the electronic QR Code Check-In OR Manual written details
- Social distancing as per current NSW Health Orders. (Club COVID safety officials present to monitor)
- Do not attend if you are in a **NSW Health designated Hot Spot/Lockdown area. (** as at the 2nd October)
- $20.00 per Competitor/Entrant — All drivers must have Speedway Australia Vintage License as a minimum.
- Club Members Entry FREE. (No general admission for spectators. Only club members & Drivers/Entrants/Family/Pit Crew)
- Event attendance numbers limited to 309 under the current COVID Speedway Australia Spectator 4m2 rule. (Refer Doc: Return to Racing Guidelines for the resumption of Speedway Events under COVID-19 Restrictions, effective from 16th September. Copy held at the admission desk).
- The Usual catering service will be available — Cappuccinos, Cold Drinks and Hot Rolls.
- Masks are Mandatory in the Spectator & Food Service Area (unless seated and or drinking or eating)
- Nomination Form to be completed by all Drivers/Entrants; and submitted no later than Thursday, September 30, 2021
Practice Meeting Nomination Form
download nomination form (combined for vintage speedway and speedway karts) »
Nomination Form to be completed by all Drivers/Entrants; and submitted no later than Thursday, September 30, 2021.
Directions to Illabo Motorsport Park
- Illabo Motorsports Park is about 10 minutes drive north of Junee.
- Head north out of Junee on the Olympic Hwy (towards Cootamundra)
- At the railway level crossing, just before the Grain Silo in Illabo,
turn RIGHT on to Barbins Road
- Take the slight LEFT on to Morris Street, which becomes Eurongilly Rd
- Continue about 1km until reaching Illabo Showground Rd and turn LEFT
illabo motorsport park on google maps »