Saturday, November 21, 2020
Illabo Motorsport Park
Illabo Showground Road, Illabo, NSW
Combined Outlaw Karts, Gasworks Karts and Vintage Speedway Event
Gates open: 8:00am
Cafe Service commences: 8:30am
Vintage Drivers Briefing: 9:15am
Events commence: 10:30am
Lunch Break: approx 12:00noon — 1:00pm (includes Public Pits Inspection)
An official program with events will be published and be available at the gate.
As the COVID-19 restrictions have caused the cancellation of all our Vintage Speedway meetings at Illabo Motorsport Park this year, and then extreme weather conditions caused our October 30th meeting to be cancelled at the last moment, we are now holding a combined Outlaw Karts, Gasworks Karts and Vintage Speedway Event on Saturday, November 21, 2020.
Our preparation for the event is under the current Public Health Orders and Covid-compliant with the COMPLUSARY Condition of Entry Form to be filled in on entry.
Since the last meeting in October 2019 the Illabo track and spectator facilities have undergone a number of improvements which will add to what promises to be a spectacular day of Vintage Speedway action and fun… PLUS the inaugural Outlaw Karts events at Illabo Motorsport Park So, make sure you bring someone to hold onto!!!!!!
Changes following cancelled October 24, 2020 Vintage Speedway event
- Priority to re-nominate goes to those who both attended and paid their entry for last Saturday — All you have to do is re-nominate. If paid paid entry last week, you enter free but still must do the COVID sign in & sign the Indemnity waiver etc
- For those who organised a One Day License see explanation in Sub Regs all they have to do email Speedway Australia (details in Sub-Regs below) to re-issue their One Day License — No Extra Charge
Speedway Australia Permit Event for Vintage Speedcars for all Vintage Speedcars, Compacts, Modifieds, Sprintcars, Classic Rear Engine F500’s & all other AVCSNB sanctioned categories.
Nominations are compulsory and must be received not later than Friday, November 13, 2020. Failure to do so may mean you are excluded from the scheduled events on the program.
The Speedway Karts will again be featured on the program. However, since the last meeting we are in a licensing transition period for our Karters, with our meetings now being conducted under a Speedway Australia License.
Accordingly drivers will require a Speedway Australia license to complete. These are now available accessed online using the previous link. Any queries contact our Gasworks Kart Club Registrar, Adam Brandon, on email@example.com
All drivers must also be a member of Gasworks Motorsport Inc (you can include your membership application with the event registration)
NSW Outlaw Karts
Please refer to the NSW Outlaw Karts Nominations page for entry forms and costs.
Illabo Motorsport Park Admission Prices
Pension & Seniors Cardholders: $3.00
Student Concession: $3.00
Child (12-16yrs): $3.00
Children under 12: FREE
Family Pass (2 Adults and 3 Children): $10.00
Entry Restrictions Apply and Must be 16 years old or older
Vintage Speedway Competition Entry
$50 per driver (Driver must also have Speedway Australia Vintage Licence)
$20 Pit Crew with Vintage Speedway Australia licence
$30 Non-Speedway Australia Licence Holders Day Pass
Refer to the NSW Outlaw Karts website for Driver, Mechanic and Pit Crew fees.
Directions to Illabo Motorsport Park
- Illabo Motorsports Park is about 10 minutes drive north of Junee.
- Head north out of Junee on the Olympic Hwy (towards Cootamundra)
- At the railway level crossing, just before the Grain Silo in Illabo,
turn RIGHT on to Barbins Road
- Take the slight LEFT on to Morris Street, which becomes Eurongilly Rd
- Continue about 1km until reaching Illabo Showground Rd and turn LEFT