Saturday, March 9, 2019
Sunday, March 10, 2019
Gates open 8:00am each day
Events commence: 10:30m
Saturday March 9, 2019
The Thrill and Excitement of the Bikes — 2 & 3 Wheels
Motorcycle Australia Permit organised for Vintage Solo and Sidecar Recreational Ride Day
Get your Sub Regs and Entry Form from the Ride Day Co-ordinator
26 Martin Street
Stockinbingal NSW 2725
Phone: (02) 6985 9100
NOTE: To participate at this event you must complete an entry form and register with the Ride Day Co-ordinator prior to March 9th.
Sunday March 10, 2019
All the Excitement on Four Wheels
Speedway Australia Permit Event for Vintage Speedcars for all Vintage Speedcars, Compacts, Modifieds, Sprintcars, Classic Rear Engine F500’s & all other AVCSNB sanctioned categories.
Also an AASA Permit Speedway Kart “Come & Try” Event.
Pension & Seniors Cardholders: $3.00
Student Concession: $3.00
Child (12-16yrs): $3.00
Children under 12: FREE
Family Pass (2 Adults and 3 Children): $10.00
Entry Restrictions Apply and Must be 16 years old or older
$40 per driver
$25 Pit Crew
$30 Non-speedway Australia Licence Holders
Directions to Illabo Motorsport Park
- Illabo Motorsports Park is about 10 minutes drive north of Junee.
- Head north out of Junee on the Olympic Hwy (towards Cootamundra)
- At the railway level crossing, just before the Grain Silo in Illabo,
turn RIGHT on to Barbins Road
- Take the slight LEFT on to Morris Street, which becomes Eurongilly Rd
- Continue about 1km until reaching Illabo Showground Rd and turn LEFT