Gasworks Motorsport Inc is looking for expressions of interest for the position of Newsletter Editor-in-Chief to produce a bi-monthly digital newsletter.
The applicant should ideally have an interest in all aspects of motorsport, with a sound knowledge and understanding of regular producing a digital newsletter.
- This is a volunteer position
- You will report directly to the Secretary of Gasworks Motorsport Inc
- You’ll work with, and receive content from, the various Gasworks sub-committees, Track Promotor, Webmaster, Media Liaison Officer, Publicity Officer and Membership Officer
- You should have some experience at producing a regular digital newsletter
- Must be able to work to a deadline, unsupervised
- You’ll be responsible for all aspects of page setting, proof-reading and editing of articles
- Choice of design application is up to the successful applicant — we don’t mind if you use Microsoft Publisher, Apple Pages, Adobe inDesign, or anything else… as long as the final newsletter is a PDF.
- Optional, but highly desirable, is familiarisation with WordPress to post articles and news to our website.
- Newsletters are published early every EVEN-Numbered month (Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct & Dec)
Check out examples of our previous newsletters for current content — we are sure you’ll have plenty of suggestions on how you’d improve the layout and how to seek additional content.
For further details, please contact
Gasworks Motorsport Inc
PO Box 367 Junee NSW 2663
or use our contact form, using a subject of “Newsletter Editor Position”