Saturday, March 28, 2020 EVENT CANCELLED
Illabo Motorsport Park
Illabo Showground Road, Illabo, NSW
Wagga Speedway Club Inaugural Meeting @ Illabo Motorsport Park
Track Cafe Service commences: 8:00am
Events commence at 10:00am
The Meeting will then run until 4.00 pm.
FOR MORE INFORMATION about the March 28 Event Cancellation.
This will be the inaugural race meeting conducted by Wagga Speedway Club, which now calls Illabo Motorsport Park its home race circuit at Illabo Showground.
Steve Cheney, spokesperson for the Wagga Speedway Club, said, “The move to the Illabo circuit has been a significant development for our club allowing us to consolidate our club’s racing divisions and generate considerable additional interest for new members and motorsport enthusiasts to join up and take advantage of this initiative”
On the program will be racing divisions of Speedway Sedans and supported by the Vintage Speedcar divisions being the Mighty Midget Speedcars, the Modified category and the ever Spectacular Sprintcars.
This race meeting is sanctioned by the governing body Speedway Australia
So come along and enjoy a great day out.
General Admission: $20.00
Children under 12: FREE
Entry Restrictions Apply
Entrants: $45 ($20 entry and Race Fee $25)
Pit Crew: $20 (with Speedway Insurance Card)
Directions to Illabo Motorsport Park
- Illabo Motorsports Park is about 10 minutes drive north of Junee.
- Head north out of Junee on the Olympic Hwy (towards Cootamundra)
- At the railway level crossing, just before the Grain Silo in Illabo,
turn RIGHT on to Barbins Road
- Take the slight LEFT on to Morris Street, which becomes Eurongilly Rd
- Continue about 1km until reaching Illabo Showground Rd and turn LEFT